Hypafix® are used to cover wide-area wound sites and can also be used in replacement of traditional surgical tapes. By providing light compression this product avoids causing constriction on joints and highly contoured parts of the body.
• Ideally used for areas of body requiring flexibility such as elbows and knees
• Fixation of primary dressing on small to large or wound or surgical sites
• Ideal base coverage for areas applying the patello-femoral taping technique
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Offers light compression without causing constriction
• Soft, breathable, and stretchable non-woven polyester adapts well to the body
• Skin-friendly adhesive holds dressing safely, even in the presence of moisture
• Easily cut to eliminate waste
1 ROLL = EACH
Size and fit are very important when it comes to your home health care products. Healthwick's sizing guide can help you determine what size will best suit your needs and information on how products are measured.
Orders placed before noon EST and which contain only in-stock items ship the same day. Excludes weekends and holidays.
Healthwick ships via Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service or UPS with no signature required. Tracking, shipping and delivery notifications are included,
|Area||Normal Shipping Times||Flat-Fee From...|
|ON||1 to 3 Business Days||$12|
|QC*, MB, AB, SK||3 to 5 Business Days||$15|
|BC, NB, NS, PE, NL||4 to 6 Business Days||$18|
|Territories, *Nunavut||Please call for a Quote||n/a|
For more information, visit Shipping & Returns.
Samples are individually packaged and sealed for sanitation and are the exact same product as sold in full packages. *Please note that regular shipping charges apply starting at $12.
If you only want to try samples to start, just pay shipping and receive a free shipping coupon towards your next order.
To ensure that we have enough samples for all and to prevent abuse of the Free Sample Program, please note:
Give us a call Toll Free: 1-877-775-6656.