Tax Receipts and Deductions

The Canadian Revenue Agency allows for a medical tax credit for purchase of “Diapers or disposable briefs for a person who is incontinent due to an illness, injury or affliction”. The cost of your purchase can be claimed at line 330 or used in the calculation for a claim at line 331. For a more detailed list and additional information of allowable medical expenses visit the CRA website.

Q: "I’ve lost my receipts from my Healthwick purchases. What should I do?"

A: Please get in touch with our friendly customer service team by email or phone and we’d be happy to provide you with duplicate receipts by email.